Shrimps need environmental specific conditions to proper development. For this reason, a constant and exhaustive control of pool water is needed. Thus, you can reduce the loss of population and the spread of disease. Shrimp farming pools are characterized by their large size and difficult access. MERASYS allows to measure and control the parameters cultivating in a convenient and simple way while improving product quality. The monitoring system includes:
- – Slave: remote and independent units placed in each of the farming pools.
- – Master: it directs communication and receives the requested data to each of the Slaves.
MERASYS system provides complete control of the parameters which affect the shrimp farming without interaction with crustaceans and ensuring the reliability of the data. The equipment includes probes of temperature, pH, salinity, dissolved oxygen, turbidity and access to the virtual platform. Moreover, thanks to its modular and scalable design it can include any other probe that the customer needs.
- – Temperature -10 – 50 °C
- – pH 0 . 14
- – Salinity 0 . 50 PSS-78
- – Dissolved oxygen 0,01 . 35,00 mg/L
- – Turbidity 0 – 500 ppm
- – Virtual platform: it processes the data, providing the user information how to manage changes in variables measures to correct quickly the diversion of optimal parameters